- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Overall Length: 9" (229 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Material: 14C28N Swedish Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind: Scandi
- Blade Finish: Semi-Matte
- Handle Material: Rugged Polyamide, Black
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (272 g)
- Made in Sweden
The full tang phenomenon
The Morakniv Garberg is a powerful full tang knife designed to perform the toughest tasks it encounters. Manufactured at the Morakniv factory in Mora, Sweden, it's the most robust knife they've ever made. The 0.13" thick blade is made from high grade Swedish stainless steel, treated to make it even stronger and more durable. The blade has a Scandi-grind profile that makes it easy to keep sharp and a ground spine compatible with a fire starter. Whatever adventure you're on, you won't want to be without it, making your Morakniv a part of you.
Garberg was designed to meet the long-time wishes from Morakniv's most dedicated users, as well as the desires of the knife lovers that haven't yet discovered the world of Morakniv. The knife is developed to handle the most challenging tasks it may be exposed to.
Exclusive Leather Sheath Features
- The sheath has a sturdy and generous cover, a design that has multiple functions. For example, it makes sure that the knife stays securely in place and that the cover is easy to open when wearing gloves. In a serious survival situation, you need to be sure you will not lose your knife. At the same time, you also need to be confident that you are able to reach and use it within seconds. To be sure that your knife is readily accessible and won’t get lost, this cover is the perfect solution.
- At the back of the sheath, there is a sturdy belt loop made from the same high-quality leather as the rest of the sheath.
- The powerful appearance is their way to honor the most robust knife they've ever made.
- The sheath is made from 0.12" thick premium high-quality black leather.