Mi Air Purifier 2H
Breath clean with true HEPA filters
True HEPA filters | Real-time AQI monitoring
Remotely control using Mi Home App
High 260 clean air delivery rate （CADR）
Eliminates 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns with True HEPA filters
HEPA filters create cleaner air
for a healthy life
Continuing our legacy of self-developing more effective air pressurization systems, we equipped the Mi Air Purifier 2H with HEPA filters, which are so effective that at least 99.97% of particulate matter of size 0.3μm or larger is filtered on the first pass-through. The air becomes so clean that it can help alleviate allergies and asthma symptoms, helping to make beautiful spring days a bit brighter.
Every way the wind blows
High air pressure, larger circulation
Send powerful gusts of air to the farthest reaches of your room. Inspired by aircraft engines, the
aerodynamic pressure system created by our R&D team draws inward from the base and expels
air upwards with great force. Smart phone controls let you switch on and off remotely, even when you
are away from home(1). That way you can always be sure to come home to clean air.
Covers all angles
The 360° cylindrical filter takes in air more efficiently from every direction compared to conventional air purifiers. Its
triple-layer design removes particles larger than 0.3μm with a high-density EPA filter from Japanese manufacturer Toray,
while an activated coconut carbon filter removes formaldehyde, bad odour and other harmful substances.④
Replacing the filter is simple and you will be automatically notified via the app when it needs replacing
Mouseover rooms to view purifying effect⑤
minto circulate air once in the living room
Enjoy better air even when resting on the sofa. Mi Air Purifier 2 quickly removes PM2.5 particles, dust from unclean air conditioners, germs, indoor plant pollen and pet hair. It even filters unpleasant odours that may waft through from time to time.
Completely in control
Monitor air quality at a glance
Use your phone as a remote to power on,
power off, and switch modes. The Mi Home app
also lets you monitor home air quality from your
phone at any time. Create schedules to power on, power
off, switch to Night mode, and more.
The strong, silent type
Ultra-quiet and energy efficient
Sleep soundly with the ultra-quiet Mi Air Purifier 2. Advanced aerodynamics
reduce noise and wind resistance so you can enjoy peace and silence at
night. The custom Japanese motor from Nidec is extremely power efficient,
consuming 58% less energy than Mi Air Purifier and using only 4.8W on
normal mode - that's even better than energy-saving lightbulbs.⑥
Mi Air Purifier 2
Purifies room air in 10 minutes
High performance 310m3/h CADR
CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) is the international standard for measuring air purifier effectiveness. Mi Air Purifier 2's CADR is measured under specified test
and capacity conditions with targeted pollutants (particulate and gaseous) with measurement units in cubic meters per hour (m3/h).
- Results according to Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre's CADR test report. Takes 10min to circulate clean air in a 21m2 room, 2.4m high.
- CADR is affected by room area and height. Mi Air Purifier 2's effective area is based on the GB/T 18801 Air Purifier standard: Effective area=CADR x (0.07-0.12). Data taken from Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre's CADR test report.
- Install the Mi Home app to control Mi Air Purifier 2 remotely. Noise levels on High-speed mode will be higher than Normal or Night mode.
- Toray EPA filter removes extremely fine particles and contaminants including airborne allergens (pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold, etc.) as well as bacteria and some viruses.
- Results according to Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre's CADR test report.
- Mi Air Purifier 2 uses 58% less energy than Mi Air Purifier when both devices are on High-speed mode. 4.8W power consumption takes place when in Normal mode.
Appearance details may vary slightly with different production batches, and may be subject to change without prior notice.
Above data may vary based on different environmental conditions.
|CADR (Particles):||260 m³/h|
|Net Weight:||approx. 5.2 kg|
|Gross Weight:||approx. 6.6kg|
|Wifi Connectivity:||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz|