MAXTRAX Are The Original And The Best Recovery Board
The Most-Efficient Stackable Recovery Board
MAXTRAX neatly stack together thanks to their proprietary material and award-winning design. You'll be able to fit four MAXTRAX recovery boards (two sets) in the same space as two competitive knock-off recovery boards.
MAXTRAX have won every single recovery board test done by a major 4WD magazine
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck
- The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 45 inches long X 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.5 inches.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess debris. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
How It Works
Wedge MAXTRAX firmly against your tire tread, shift into your lowest gear, and gently accelerate. Once your tire’s tread grips onto the MAXTRAX teeth, you will have the grip needed to self-recover. MAXTRAX work by adding traction and lifting your vehicle UP and OUT of the bog!
Made 100% in Australia from a high-tech engineering-grade, fiber-reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX are as tough as can be. Eighty-eight durable teeth are specially engineered to interlock with your tire to give you the traction they need to get you out of sticky situations. Did we mention there’s a built-in shovel at each end, and SIX comfortable handles?
Easy To Mount
MAXTRAX feature patented keyholes which work with our genuine Mounting Pins to provide you a lockable, secure mount. We even partnered with all of the top roof rack manufacturers like Eezi-Awn, Front Runner, and Rhino Rack to give you a bolt on mounting solution when using our Mounting Pins. Have a rear-mounted spare tire? Check out our Rear Wheel Harness!
The Original Recovery Board
MAXTRAX was designed by experienced-4WD enthusiast and local Queensland guide book author Brad McCarthy with strength and ease-of-use in mind. It’s the safe, simple, quick, easy, effective and inexpensive method of vehicle recovery. MAXimum TRAXion on any terrain.
Features & details
- The original, Australian-made recovery board with a lifetime warranty!
- Manufactured from Australian-made fiber-reinforced engineering grade nylon
- Six glove-friendly handles, with a built-in shovel on each end.
- Mounts easily to most available roof racks with optional mounting pins
- Cleats sink their teeth into tire tread and terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy
Product information Safety Orange
|Item Weight||7.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||46 x 13 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||MKII|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MTX02SO|