Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000-Degree C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues. The Scout 2.0 has an ergonomic design makes for increased ease of use, and the striker has an integrated whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- Material: Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy
- Striker: stainless steel
- scout model: 77x24x14mm Weight: 27g